XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition 8G
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Boost / Base Core Clock: 1366 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Recommended psu is 500 watt. Core name is polaris 20 xtx. Directx version support is 12. Opengl version support is 4.5
100% New Product
Round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience.
XFX True Clock Technology
BIOS Controlled overclocking.
Software controlled clock speeds can be hindered by overall computer performance. XFX’s True Clock, however, is hardware controlled clock speed performance optimization, so your card is always running at an optimized performance level
XFX OC+ Capable
Going Beyond True Clock.
While True Clock locks in a super fast optimal speed on a hardware level, RX Series cards with an OC+ rating are tested at the factory to go even beyond XFX’s True Clock. We encourage you to try these factory tested speeds by using the simple to use AMD Wattman utility, letting you squeeze every last bit of performance out of your card.
Enhanced VRM and Memory Cooling
Cooling technologies don’t stop at just the GPU.
After countless hours of research, development, and testing our engineers have developed all new VRM and Memory cooling technology, reducing temperatures VRM by up to 30′ C and GDDR temperatures by 20′ C, all while reducing dB noise by an additional 5%.