ASUS Prime X570-P Ryzen 3rd
- Enhanced power solution: components provide better power efficiency
- Industry-leading cooling options: comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, via fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- ASUS Optic-MEM: careful routing of traces and vias TO preserve signal integrity for improved Memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: supreme flexibility With PCIe Gen 4 support, Dual M. 2 support, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports
- Aura Sync RGB header: synchronize RGB header with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips
100% New Product
Round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience.
Power delivery enhancements
The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X570-P is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.
Active Chipset Heatsink Solution
PCIe 4.0 provides twice the bandwidth for data flowing through the chipset, which creates more heat than the previous generation. The Prime X570-P features an actively cooled heatsink to prevent throttling during sustained transfers.
Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots
With PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot supports up to 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform.
Ultimate-speed 10Gbps with USB 3.2 Gen 2 onboard
With backward-compatible USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, you’ll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
Cooler by design
Prime X570-P features comprehensive cooling controls, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS. Each header can dynamically reference 3 thermal sensors, and via Fan Xpert 4 you can even map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU and CPU-intensive tasks.
Outshine the competition
ASUS Aura Sync offers full lighting connected via the motherboard’s RGB headers, with a variety of functional presets for external LED strips. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.